A Quality Management System (QMS) is a collection of business processes focused on achieving quality policy and quality objectives to meet customer requirements. It is expressed as the organizational structure, policies, procedures, processes and resources needed to implement Quality Management.
We at AQC Provide Management System Review of:
- Quality Management System: ISO 9001:2015
- Quality Management System for Medical Devices: ISO 13485:2016
- Environment Management System: ISO 14001:2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System: OHSAS 18001:2007
- CE Marking for Medical Devices For Class I, Is, Im, IIa and IIb as per (Directive 93/42/EEC)
- CE Marking for In-Vitro Diagnostic Medical Devices as per (Directive 98/79/EC)
- Indian Certification of Medical Devices- Technical Criteria for Certification of Medical Devices – ICMED 9000
- Indian Certification of Medical Devices- Technical Criteria for Certification of Medical Devices – ICMED 13485
STRENGTHS OF AQC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REVIEW SERVICE ARE:
- Customize as per organizational specific requirements with respect to statutory / regulatory and customer.
- Review assessment by Industry Experts.
- Feasible QMS improvement plan with time limits.
- Implementation Support.